Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Taliban and American Forces

Ok so over the last week I have been busy painting up a load of Taliban and American Infantry figures in preparation for this weekends club meet. Also, the fields you see in the pictures are samples of Astroturf that you can get off ebay for just a few dollars/pounds

First some closeups of the new US figures.

The first new fire team contains (from left to right) a regular infantryman armed with M16, a marksman armed with DMR, an infantryman armed with a SAW, and a combat medic armed with a M16.

The second new fire team (from left to right) has an infantryman with M16, M16 with scope and under-slung M203 grenade launcher, M16 with M203, and M16.
I also added an heavy machine gun team and sniper team.

Here are all my US forces put together (old and new).

Now for my new Taliban figures.

I added a Technical (Toyota pickup with 50cal) and a mortar team.


4 new men with Light Machine Guns (LMG).


5 new men armed with Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPG) and AK47s.


2 mend with AK47s with under-slung grenade launchers. 

2 new men with sniper rifles

and 15 men armed with AK47s. 1 has a pair of binoculars and another a radio that can be used as spoters.
Here are all my Taliban figures (old and new) together, around 50 in total.

Now to store all the figures, dice, and markers I got a plastic tool box.
















1 comment:

Ben B. said...

These are looking very nice. One can never have enough Taliban!
I like the terrain as well. I'll need to find something for fields, the "grass" seems to be very effective.