So inspired by the book series I mentioned in the last post I have decided to paint up some early war WWI Germans I had sitting around for some time. I'm going to keep them roughly historically accurate so I can use them both for WWI games and for the steampunk game I'm working on. The minis are from Renegade Miniatures 28mm WWI range.
I started off by basing them and using some Spackling to give texture to the bases
Next I use Army Painter Uniform Grey to prime them.
I got half of them done over the weekend but failed to take any more pics of the process. When I work on the next half I'll make sure to catalog it better.
Here are the finished first half: