Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Thomas's Monster

 Over Labor Day Weekend I got some painting in with my son Thomas (age 6). Every time he goes to a hobby store with me I let him pick out a reaper bones mini for him to paint up however he wants. Recently he has acquired several monsters and this is the first one he has finished painting. I am extremely proud of him. He had a very good attitude the whole time and only got a bit discouraged when he got paint were he didn't intend to. I helped talk him through it by showing him the miniatures I was working on and pointed out some of the mistakes I had made. Once he was finished painting it I put a wash on it (the only help I physically did). The end result is perfect. He really wanted to make a scary looking monster and he nailed it. I need to get him his own case for storing his models in.








No comments: