Monday, June 21, 2021

15mm Buildings

 I recently finished these 4 European buildings from Terrains4Games: Link 

They don't come with any instructions but it was pretty easy to figure out to put them together. It was even easier to actually put them together because everything fit so well. I found them easier to use then the 4Ground buildings I have gotten in the past in 28mm.

Painting them was quick as I painted the timber framing, walls, and roof all separately before combining them together. The design is very clever about covering up the joining slots/holes with other details so that you have a cleaner finish. 

These will be featured in several upcoming games of the World of Tanks miniatures game I will be running.

Only one included a picture which was helpful in assembling all of them.

The building, roof, and timber framing all separate and ready for painting.

The 4 finished houses.






Of the 4 buildings only the little one pictured here did not have a removable roof. While I wont need that feature for the games I am running, it did seem like an odd choice.




No comments: