Tuesday, June 4, 2013

More Norman Infantry

Just finished up another batch of Norman infantry for my collection. These are just regular soldiers with no or limited armor.
The first 7

 second 7

 All together.
 I tried adding some more detail to this batch so here are a few close ups.

With these I first painted their quilted jackets in a darker shade of green and gray then went over it in a lighter one to make the quilting stand out.
 Wish I had done this on my archers, just adding accents to the tunic to give them more character.
 The rest of the figure are from Conquest Games while these two are from Perry Miniature and act as the leader and standard bearer.

Also finished up my Norman Duke who acts as the General.
Not happy with how his shield came out so will be changing it later on.



No comments: