Friday, April 24, 2020

Neanderthals

Finished my batch of Neanderthals from Lucid Eye Publication's Savage Core range. Its a great range and I'll be painting up the Cro Magnons from them next and would love to get my hands on their Amazons.
I tried my best with these to give some variety to the animal skins they where wearing so it would get boring. Overall happy with the end result.

Here is the lot of  the Lucid Eye miniatures. The photo below them are Neanderthals from Zombiesmith Games. I plan to use both sets for an Ice Age campaign where the 2nd pic is who the Neanderthals would start but as they advance they would end up like the 1st pic.


Boss/Leader


Might have this guy as the 2nd in command since he has two weapons.


Here are the rest of the group.








At least 1 has something other then a Spear or Club.



No comments: