Friday, March 26, 2021

Valley of the Wind pt2

 Next up I have finished assembling the forces for the nation state of The Valley of the Wind. These were hard to decided what to go with as in the movie they have a cowl/hood like covering that goes from head to shoulder. However in the books they are depicted with helmets. I put these guys together from a large range of blister packs. 

This is how they are depicted in the entirety of the film and I could just not figure out a miniature solution without sculpting them (which I dont know how to do). 


This are from the books shows them with helmets. This is how I decided to depict them.

Here are the 8, kit-bashed, soldiers. They were assembled with Fireforge Games bodies; Arms, Guns, Swords, and Shields from Wargames Atlantic Afghans; Heads from Parry Miniatures 100 year war range; and pouches from Warlord Games WW2 Germans and US Marines. All in all I think I nailed the feel. Cant wait to paint them.   










No comments: