Saturday, November 6, 2021

Anglo-Saxon army WIP review

 I decided to lay out my Anglo-Saxon army in its entirety to see how my progress was going. Overall I'd say I'm just a tad under half way done. I have been working hard on it now for a couple of months and it is motivating to see what I am working towards, a fully painted army in all its glory. This is the first army I have fully planned out its end strength and actually have it all fully assembled. There is just something exciting about seeing a fully arrayed battle line. In the first photo I added a brake down of each Division as its set up for Hail Caesar. 





I also took the following photos on my small display board but had the Skirmisher distribution wrong.


This is the King's division as it has his personal Huscarls armed with Dane Axes. They will actually only have 1 unit of Skirmishers.
The following two divisions are identical.



No comments: