Sunday, October 31, 2021

More Anglo-Saxons

Another unit of Ceorls finished. I imagined this unit was raised from a village on lands belonging to the church so a pair of priests are leading them. Mostly Victrix with two Wargames Factory Saxons and two Crusader Miniatures Romano British minis to fill out the unit. Last of my unarmored Victrix used. Banner and shield decals from Little Big Men Studios.







My mom is always asking for a shot with a coin so she can get an idea of how small they are when I send her photos. She never really got the hobby but has tried to be supportive for the 20 years I have been in it.

Army progress. First image is of unarmored units. 2 fully done, 2 just needing basing, and 2 just assembled.
These are all the armored units. 1 fully done, 2 needing basing, 3 needing painting.

There are also 4 units of skirmishers in varying degrees of completeness. 3 command bases of which only one is done.




No comments: