Monday, May 10, 2021

Reinforcements

 I finally received an order from Brigade Games today. 

Half the order consists of 40 WW1 Russian Infantry and 4 officers. This will about double the size of my Russian force. I also recently got in a box of WW1 Germans from Wargames Atlantic which will make 30 Germans infantry. I think that will about complete my WW1 Eastern front collection once painted up.






The second half of the order was a batch of Sci-fi desert soldiers that should work great for my Valley of the Wind Project. Unfortunately the miniatures have been removed from the Brigade Games web store after my order. In an email they said they had a lot of difficulty in getting good casts from the molds due to their age (resulting in delays to my order). I am very happy with the ones I got but still not sure which faction I'll use them for. 







No comments: