Sunday, April 4, 2021

Valley of the Wind pt4

 Next batch finished. These are the heavily armored units we see in the film that belong to Talmiki. 




I really struggled with how to source these guys. At first I ordered a bunch of bits from Anvil Industry, Victoria Miniatures, and some Fire Forge Games blisters. 
This was the end result:




Overall, with the paint job, I think they convey who they are supposed to be. However I was not completely satisfied. After some more research I was able to find some Perry Miniature French and British Agincourt blisters. Using those and some cloaks from Anvil Industry, I came up with these:



I was much much happier with how these turned out. I'll still use all of them in games though. Also there are some WW2 US & German bits from Warlord games and a few bits from from a Frostgrave soldier frame. Just basing left to do.

 



No comments: