Monday, March 9, 2020

AAR Relicblade

My wife and I got our first game of Relicblade in. She took the Battle Pigs and I took Bones & Darkness. We played a 76pt death match just to get familiar with the rules. Her toughness and superior numbers won the day as I started getting surrounded. I'm sure my Bones would do better in an objective based encounter.

Table setup depicting the ruins being fought over by the two factions. I went light on terrain for my normal standard just because I didnt want to clutter up the kitchen.




My beautiful and supportive wife is always willing to play a game with me. Mostly cause she enjoys kicking my butt.

First turn saw a general push by both sides with my Dark Watcher, the only real ranged character, taking up some high ground.






Second turn my wife charged in with her Ax Pig and immediately dropped my Bone Stalker.



My Dark Watcher never got a good shot off due to poor dice rolls. Even with so many plump targets. 

My Dark Wanderer closed in with her Ax Pig who was joined by a Shield and Solider Pig. The started about 3 turns of us knocking each other down and then recovering. Finally the dice started falling in just her favor and I went down for good. 


With my Dark Watcher the only one left and trapped in the 2nd story my only option was to jump. However I chose to conceded the game at this point as their was no real chance for him.

No comments: